THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 21 January 2009



Do you like your hair? Is it straight and sleek? Wild and unruly?

I don't like the fact I haven't got a single curl. My hair is horribly straight, nothing I do will make it even wave let alone curl. Naturally I think I am a brunette, but over the years I have been blonde, pink, green, vibrant blue, purple, gothic black and now its a multitude of highlights ranging from white to black. I will go blue or purple again in the New Year. I've always been a bit wild with the colours of my hair just to give it a bit of oomph.

My hairstyle has ranged form mega long down to my ass hippy chick to a 1/2 inch crop and mohawks and spikes. Currently its a Monica bob as I debate whether to go long or get a crop again. Probably will crop it, long hair is such a pain to keep in order.

Random Quote:

Hold a true friend with both hands --- Nigerian Proverb

A Word a Day

tarmarind (TAM-uh-rind)

noun: The pod of the tree Tamarindus indica, the pulp of which is sour in taste and used in preparing food and drinks.

The Lament by Percy Bysshe Shelley

O World! O Life! O Time!
On whose last steps I climb,
Trembling at that where I had stood before;
When will return the glory of your prime?
No more -Oh, never more!

Out of the day and night
A joy has taken flight:
Fresh spring, and summer, and winter hoar
Move my faint heart with grief, but with delight
No more -Oh, never more!


© Jem Farmer 2009, all rights reserved.

No comments: